Updates!!

Dec 4, 2013

Hello all! Today I'm going to share some recent things and what I've been up to! I know I've been kinda quiet online lately, so here's what I've been doing:

I have been a little busy lately! ;) I have several performances coming up for theatre and choir. There are long rehearsals (six hour ones lately for theatre) and so many things to get done! The shows and concert are going on this weekend, so you might not hear from me until after. :)

The shop! I closed it for maintenance about a month ago (maybe two... has it really been that long?!), so sorry if anyone's been waiting! I completely redesigned it and am working on adding Christmas ornaments. Storenvy is having some problems with the images though, and I don't know when that will get fixed.

Speaking of Christmas, I haven't even started decorating! I'm trying to redo my room, so I feel like I can't until that's done. The only problem is, I won't be able to get to it until next weekend. That's too close to Christmas for my liking ;)

So what have YOU been up to lately? Have you already completely decked out your home?
Photobucket