Room Decor Ideas

Sep 21, 2013

I've been collecting different patterns, colors, and elements for my room decor after hours of browsing through beautiful homes on Pinterest. I can't wait until I redesign my room with a large work space for blogging, designing, online shopping, etc. I realized a few months ago what I was missing in my room was the natural stuff: plants and wood (everything I had was painted), so I'm incorporating a lot of green.

I also love getting comfy on my bed checking blogs, and something that would be perfect for that would be this laptop desk. I already have the floral pillow of the pattern above, and I can't wait to pair it with a black and white throw.
Another really important part of a functional room is organization. A cute and functional piece to add would be this little wall hanger for keys or maybe even to hang necklaces on! I'm also fitting storage units into my closet like Tetris... I don't know how that little space can hold so much! :)

I can't wait to share with you my finished room, once I've actually done it! (ha!)

I hope you've all had a good week! The last few weeks have been crazy because of classes and everything else starting back up. I miss Summer already (although it's still 100 degrees)!
photo sources: gold / floral / plants / lace

I was compensated for this post. All opinions are 100% mine.
Photobucket